Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'M TEACHING...REALLY....I AM!!??YEAH!!!



Feeling of a Teaching Moment

Wow, today was great,
Not that I found a date,
But I was well prepared,
Teaching my own fair share,
My body not physically exhausted,
My mind not head-a-exhausted,
Dang it feels good,
To not be teaching from the book,
But to be teaching so my students understand,
Just lending my right-hand,
This is how it feels to reach a breakthrough,
I’m finally not a fool,
Not just me here to be preaching,
Modeling my own teaching,
Allowing my student to sing,
Spreading his or her wings,
To reach places they've never seen,
Or just seeing the places in between,
Whatever the case,
Time is sure not a waste,
I'm sure at my happy place,
Just here giving you a taste,
My life of a Lao-ETA.
BLAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment