Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Black Hearted but a BIG HEART =)

Black Hearted Teacher

Let me tell you,
Not to be mistaken with a fool,
I am a black-hearted man,
Whipping out his teaching plan,
Giving out zeroes left and right,
To those students who are not so bright,
When in fact they are,
I believe they can go so far,
They just lack the study skills,
To be their own Master of Will,
Cause all they know is how to cheat,
Living in a system which they dare not beat,
Am I too hard on my students,
I only want to be teaching them a life lesson,
So many students have told me, “Teacher jai dahm,”
Man-Le-L, tell me something I don’t already know,
Like how I am jai dahm,
The black-hearted person that I am,
It may seem I have no sympathy,
But believe me, I care for you all truly,
This is my way of teaching,
Not just some systematic way of lecturing,
My way is showing my feeling of caring and loving,
This is the source of my teaching and your learning.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your poetic side coming out on these entries. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete