Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The "CHEAT" Lesson

The Cheat Lesson
So here I am,
Listening to what my fellow ETAs have to say,
About their experience with students cheating,
They said, It is nothing but a soul beating,
Or that...its quite amusing,
To see the students not direction following,
When in fact the teacher bluntly preached about the meaning of cheating,
That is..."cheating" equals= ZERO (0)...a big fat zero,
Now hear me out
Example #1=Looking at the next person's paper,
STOP! Can't you see I'm standing right in front of you...I have TWO eyes TOO!
YEAH! UH!
Example #2=Opening up your book to look at notes,
COME ON, do you think you're really slick,
NO! UH!
Example #3=Whispering to your classmate about a question you don't understand,
HEY! HELLO, I'm your teacher. I made the test...ask me to explain so you can understand,
With all of this said and DONE,
This is what happened which is not cool,
I gave 33 ZEROS out of 35 in one class,
Oh yeah, I'm a bad man,
My students even called me a black heart man,
Lao Version, Ajaan John ben kun jai-dam,
Man-le-L, yes I am!
What can I say,
This is the cheating lesson you all must face.

1 comment:

  1. I actually love it when teachers are strict about cheating. Something that my French teacher told me and stuck with me ever since is, "Have respect for your work. If you're able to stay up and finish your homework, so can they. Don't let people cheat off of you." I even lecture my friends about cheating and how I'm strongly against it. Anyway, love your poems/songs/raps. lol. <3 Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete